Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm from the UK and next time I vist America would like to go and watch an NFL game. How's

I'm from the UK and next time I vist America would like to go and watch an NFL game. How's best to do this?



Depends where I go obviously, but would like to watch the Dolphins or Chicago Bears.



Can I just pay at the gate or do I need to order in advance tickets? Do all the games sell out? How much do the tickets cost? Thanks



I'm from the UK and next time I vist America would like to go and watch an NFL game. How's best to do this?nba 2k7





Order your tickets in their websites, and try to schedule your trip according to your game's date.



I'm from the UK and next time I vist America would like to go and watch an NFL game. How's best to do this?nba rules ,nba teams



With the Dophins, you will be able to buy at the gate. They are the NFLs worst team, and they are having difficulty selling tickets.



Bears might be a problem, they are pretty popular.



The best way would be to wait until the Bears play the Dolphins in Miami. Then go see that game.



The entire year's schedule is available at NFL.com. Just check it out, see what you would like. You can order tickets there also.
Why not try other teams....like the Raiders against the Broncos?.....dat would be a good game to go to.....If your going to buy tickets buy them in advance because most good seats sell out quick!....and it also depends where you want 2 sit.....dat will determine your ticket price....Go to any tema website and check out their ticket pricings.....here is the Raiders site if you'd like.....www.raiders.com
won't there be an NFL game in the UK this year? like last year's dolphins vs giants game? that could save you some dough in airfare.
go to a bears game. more intensity in the crowd.
why would ya wanna watch THOSE teams lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria